The MPA-M44VF Mustang Professional Full Motion Articulating Wall Mount features an articulating arm that holds the screen 3.1” from wall and extends up to 15.7” for variable viewing angles. Smooth tilt adjustments of 15° forward and 5° back with a locking knob for a variety of viewing angles. 5° side to side roll for perfect screen positioning. Makes a secure installation quick and easy, simply hang the screen and turn the pre-assembled securing screw to lock in place. Integrated cable management for clean look.
- VESA Compatible: Works with any hole pattern up to 400mm (15.7”) x 400mm (15.7”) in height.
- Extendable: Extends from 3.1” to15.7”.
- Screen Size: Fits most 13” to 55” flat panel screens weighing up to 80lb (36kg).
- Tilt: Pre-tensioned tilt mechanism allows for smooth tilt adjustment of 15° forward and 5° back.
- Easy Installation: Pre-assembled securing screw makes installation fast and easy.
- Cable Management: Integrated cable management for clean look.
- Included Hardware: Pre-sorted hardware pack for easy component selection and installation (hardware for installation to wood studs or concrete surfaces included).
Mounting Solution Selection
Our universal mounting solutions range covers 10” to 100” displays. Our solutions have adjustable universal hole patterns (VESA) to fit a wide selection of displays.
VESA Patters from 75 x 75 to 1000 x 900 and weight allowances from 40lb to 500lb are available – Depending on the mount.
The display’s Inch ” size on our sales sheets is only a guide – Compatible display sizes can be larger or smaller depending on the VESA and weight of the display- Always check the VESA pattern and weight of your display to ensure compatibility with our mounting solutions.
Select the correct weight and the VESA mounting pattern of your display from our filters to ensure you choose correct mount for your display.
Our Articulating mounts will articulate (pivot) between 40 and 180 degrees; however, this could be restricted by the width of the display. For unrestricted articulation check that the “Max Extension” of the mount is at least 50% of the width of the display.