Universal tilting wall mount for 26” to 55” displays with post installation leveling. Adjustable tilt wall mount with Universal hole pattern to fit a wide selection of displays. Smooth tilt adjustment of 15° forward and 5° back with a ratcheting knob for a variety of viewing angles. Post-installation leveling feature allows for perfect display positioning even when ceiling is not perfectly level. Click in place display placement requires no tools to secure the display on the wall. Makes a secure installation quick and easy, simply hang the display and turn the pre-assembled securing screw to lock in place. Open wall plate design provides easy access to wiring.
- Best in Class Tilting Mount Solution
- Post-installation leveling
- Click in place display placement without use of tools
- Optional securing screws locks release latch for additional security
- Universal design
- VESA compatible
- Low-profile, holds display close to wall for a clean look
- Open wall plate allows easy access for wiring
- Lateral shift for perfect placement
- Pre-sorted hardware pack for easy installation to wood studs or concrete surfaces included
Mounting Solution Selection
Our universal mounting solutions range covers 10” to 100” displays. Our solutions have adjustable universal hole patterns (VESA) to fit a wide selection of displays.
VESA Patters from 75 x 75 to 1000 x 900 and weight allowances from 40lb to 500lb are available – Depending on the mount.
The display’s Inch ” size on our sales sheets is only a guide – Compatible display sizes can be larger or smaller depending on the VESA and weight of the display- Always check the VESA pattern and weight of your display to ensure compatibility with our mounting solutions.
Select the correct weight and the VESA mounting pattern of your display from our filters to ensure you choose correct mount for your display.
Our Articulating mounts will articulate (pivot) between 40 and 180 degrees; however, this could be restricted by the width of the display. For unrestricted articulation check that the “Max Extension” of the mount is at least 50% of the width of the display.