Supporting two displays between 10” – 32”, the MPDSA-22K’s two dual-link articulating monitor arms clamp directly to desk and can be configured to portrait or landscape orientations. The spring-loaded, full motion mounts are easy to adjust and each arm can support displays up to 30 lbs. Lockable tilts provide a variety of viewing angles for perfect placement.
- Plate design is VESA Compatible for displays and monitors up to 100 x 100mm.
- Full motion tilt up to 30° forward and 90° backward provides ability to find the best view.
- Easy fingertip adjustment: tilt of the displays and leveling requires minimal effort.
- Up to 90° of side to side roll for perfect screen adjustment.
- Multiple deskop mounting applications.
- Lockable tilt positioning.
- 180° swivel at wall connection and arm link to achieve a wide variety of viewing positions for ideal display placement.
Mounting Solution Selection
Our universal mounting solutions range covers 10” to 100” displays. Our solutions have adjustable universal hole patterns (VESA) to fit a wide selection of displays.
VESA Patters from 75 x 75 to 1000 x 900 and weight allowances from 40lb to 500lb are available – Depending on the mount.
The display’s Inch ” size on our sales sheets is only a guide – Compatible display sizes can be larger or smaller depending on the VESA and weight of the display- Always check the VESA pattern and weight of your display to ensure compatibility with our mounting solutions.
Select the correct weight and the VESA mounting pattern of your display from our filters to ensure you choose correct mount for your display.
Our Articulating mounts will articulate (pivot) between 40 and 180 degrees; however, this could be restricted by the width of the display. For unrestricted articulation check that the “Max Extension” of the mount is at least 50% of the width of the display.